- 1.5 million gallons of water circulate 24 hours a day
- 50 meter pool - 880,000 gallons of water
- Diving well - 660,000 gallons of water
- Considered one of the fastest pools in the world due to its depth, gutter system, high filtration rate, and lane width
- 50 meter pool - 9 feet deep
- Movable, power-operated bulkheads
- Diving well - 18 feet deep
- 1, 3, 5, 7.5, and 10-meter diving towers
- Six 3 meter spring boards
- Four 1 meter spring boards
- Underwater lighting and viewing windows (not open to the public)
*The TSC is not open to the public for use. If you are a US Masters registered swimmer, you may contact the Longhorn Aquatics Masters Head Coach to request a drop-in.
Texas Swimming Center Mission
To provide The University of Texas at Austin a premiere competitive, recreational, and educational aquatic facility.
The Texas Swimming Center is open during general business hours and into the evening. The public is welcome to visit and watch a class or a practice from our grandstands. Deck access is restricted.
Read about our history.
Texas Swimming and Diving Hall of Fame
The Lee and Joe Jamail Texas Swimming Center is the home of the Texas Swimming and Diving Hall of Fame. The Texas Swimming & Diving Hall of Fame exists to showcase the great achievements and accomplishments from the state's rich aquatic history. http://www.tsdhof.org